Friday, 8 May 2015

Apologies For My Absence

This is a quick update to explain the reason that I've been absent from my blog for over a week.  The reason is that I've been really unwell and actually in hospital for 3 nights suffering from Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome.  I'm still fairly unwell but back at home and resting up.  I really want to do a full blog entry of all my experiences but it's going to take me a long while to put it together especially as at the moment I get exhausted extremely quickly.  So please be patient and I'll try and bring you an account of what has been one of the most difficult weeks of my life.

4 comments:

  1. I was just wondering about you last night. I really hope you get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about this - thinking of you get well soon Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete