I came accross the 100 happy days concept on facebook yesterday and immediately knew that it was something I wanted to take part it. So armed with a new camera I'm going to try and post pictures of what makes me happy over the next 100 days.
I think the 100 happy days will be something that is rather therapeutic for me. I've been having a bit of a rough time lately (I wont go into details just at the moment, this post is meant to be about being happy after all) and my emotions are all over the place and yet I desperately want to be the happy care free person that often gets buried somewhere beneath my sadness. Also, not wating to be too cryptic I know that the things I stuggle with pale into insignificance compared to what many others have thrown at them and without descending into sickly cliche I know I should be thankful for many things. So here goes 100 days of being thankful...
Today's happy thoughts are mostly stay at home, seemly mundane, things but really can there be anything better for someone like me that sitting in front of a roaring fire with a steaming mug of hot chocolate and a crochet project.
The pattern I used for these squares can be found here http://sandra-cherryheart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/rosie-posie-grannie-square-tutorial.html I actually started making this little blanket back last June as a simple little project to take on holiday to Italy with me so I thought it's about time I get it finished.
On another happy note there's little things that make me really appreciate where I live and this litlle guy turned up in my garden today to remind me.

No comments:
Post a Comment